Thorny Devil attending another craft beer event. Thorny Devil is a gold class award winning craft beer.
Thorny Devil Craft Beer is available online, or you can purchase our Pale Ale or Blonde Ale at your local bottle shop and in your local craft beer bar, your pub, hotel, club or any fine dining restaurant: if not, ask us = firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise all: 1800 995 007.
Buy craft beer, online bottle shops, Australian craft beer, discounted beer, cheap craft beer, buying beer online, beer delivery, buy beer now, discount beer, craft beer hotels, craft beer bars, craft beer bottle shops, Australia’s best craft beer…
Thorny Devil wants you to live and learn all about beer, Australia’s best craft beer, the craft beer world: so we give you all the craft beer news = globally; hope the following article helps you understand more about beer and the world’s best craft beer (we also want to give you news about beer, craft beer, food and wine festivals and beer, craft beer awards…:-
IT IS the eve of the city’s inaugural beer festival and excitement is brewing. Brewoomba kicks off tomorrow and the staff at the Spotted Cow, the Mort Estate Hotel and Tapestry Bar are busy preparing for the big day. The festival is a partnership between the three hotels and was inspired by other beer events from around the world. There will be close to 100 different craft beers on offer across the three venues as well as tasty food. Spotted Cow owner Phil Coorey said Toowoomba residents had been really supportive of the event. “I think the fact it’s so different is what has spoken to the masses,” he said.
A shuttle bus will make rounds between the venues so patrons can easily visit all three pubs. The pubs will still be open to the public. Brewoomba runs from midday until 9pm. Tickets are on sale now for $30 at toowoombatickets.com.au/event/1860 or can be purchased tomorrow for $35.
THE SPOTTED COW
- New South Wales beer
- From midday – Pump it up with waffles and choc oatmeal stout: Belgian style waffles with Lobethal Bierhaus Chocolate Oatmeal Stout and the more adventurous try them with a Chimay.
- 1pm – 4pm – Fresh oyster shucking with Stoney the Fishmonger: Oysters will be matched with beers from Murray’s Craft Brewing.
- From 3pm – Two Birds Brewing Pinball competition: Double elimination head to head pinball tournament.
- 4pm – Beer High Tea: Ladies only beer masterclass for $20. Try six different beers matched with something sweet.
- From 8pm – Top 20 beer songs countdown: We count down the best 20 songs about beer as voted by you.
- Queensland beer
- Live music all day
- Beer College with five beer mastercalsses: 1pm Holgate Brewhouse Masterclass with Luke Phillips; 2pm Newstead Brewing Co Tasting; 3pm Fortitude & Fromage hosted by Ian Watson; 4pm All Inn Brewing Co Tasting; 5pm Mountain Goat Boilermaker Masterclass hosted by Anna Webb and Peter Barbe
- From 3pm – Pass the Pig Competition with Ferral Brewing:Players rack up points by rolling the pig shaped dice. How the pigs land will determine the number of your points. The first player to reach 100 points wins the game.
THE MORT ESTATE HOTEL
- International beer
- Some of the world’s best beer will be on offer: Founders Brewing Company, BewDog, Nogne O Det Kompromisslose Byggeri A/S, Rodenbach, Yeastie Boys, Schlenkerla.
- 8.30am – Big Brew Breakfast (bookings essential): A breakfast to start the weekend right. Brewing experts will take guests through how to brew their own beer. They will also take home 10 litres of fresh wort, and everything that’s needed to create drinkable beer in just a few weeks time.
- Live music all day
Thanks for the news: full details can be found: http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/it-is-the-eve-of-the-citys-inaugural-beer-festival/2838906/